Premium Swiss Precision Dentures – PSPD®
Premium Swiss Precision Dentures (PSPD®) are the finest dentures offered by Rite Bite Denture & Implant Clinic for our patients in Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville and beyond. PSPD® dentures are crafted to appear as lifelike as possible. They are customized to meet your exact needs and expectations. Rite Bite Denture & Implant Clinic uses teeth from respected European manufacturers that will accommodate your specific aesthetic and intraoral conditions.
Custom Creations for the Ultimate in Aesthetics & Comfort
The PSPD® process is based on European and Swiss denture techniques and utilizes denture teeth from industry leaders, including:
- Swissdent Geneva 2000
Rite Bite Denture & Implant Clinic will personalize your dentures as needed. If your aesthetic requirements are only met by using Geneva 2000 anterior teeth but your ridge height and shape requires a Candulor posterior mould, then that is how we will make them. Additionally, we can use 2 or more different moulds or colours of teeth as necessary to ensure your satisfaction.
The set-up of your anterior teeth will always be done chair-side, and we provide custom staining of your denture bases. Please note that the PSPD® process meets and exceeds all BPS® core component requirements. In fact, your dentures are guaranteed for 3 years against breakage and tooth loss.
The PSPD® Process
Premium Swiss Precision Dentures (PSPD®) require 6 to 9 appointments. Here are the steps to your new dentures.
- Preliminary impressions utilizing the Accu-Dent system
- Border moulding & final impressions*
- Face bow transfer utilizing a Universal Transfer System (UTS) or a Candulor face bow*
- Bite registrations using an intraoral tracing device such as the Ivoclar Gnathometer or a Candulor or Swissdent intraoral tracing device*
- Chair-side individualized tooth selection & anterior tooth placement*
- Teeth arrangement set-up is done utilizing an Ivoclar Stratos® 300 or 200, or a Candulor articulator
- Waxed up trial dentures try in
- SR Ivocap® processing
- Denture base is stained to meet the patient’s tissue colouration*
- Post-insertion personalized occlusion equilibration
- Patient education
- Top-of-the-line teeth are selected such as Ivoclar, Candulor, Geneva 2000 or a combination of the above to meet the patient’s aesthetic needs & intraoral conditions
Please note: Items marked with an * exceed the 3 BPS® core components.