BPS® Precision Dentures in Oakville & Mississauga
Considered our second-best denture offering, BPS® dentures from Rite Bite Denture & Implant Clinic are precision dentures that provide optimum function while eating, speaking or laughing. They have proven to be an effective and comfortable solution for many of our patients throughout Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville and surrounding areas. Schedule your personalized consultation today!
The innovative BPS® system features a modular and standardized approach for denture construction while following a strict protocol to ensure success. Our Ivoclar teeth, such as SR Vivodent PE, provide a natural appearance that will recreate your smile. The durable 3-layer composition provides a lifelike appearance with superior resistance to wear.
We Utilize Industry-Leading Equipment from Ivoclar
We make impressions using the Accu-Dent system. An Ivoclar Stratos® 200 or 300 articulator is used to strategically position the teeth. Rite Bite Denture & Implant Clinic also utilizes the SR Ivocap® processing system which uses continuous heat and injection to produce comfortable and functional dentures.
BPS® dentures are designed to restore the natural look of your lips and to support your facial muscles. They are extremely lifelike, comfortable, functional and durable.
The three core components of the BPS system are:
- Stratos® articulator system
- Ivoclar Vivodent denture teeth
- SR Ivocap® injection moulding system
BPS® Core Components
Stratos® 200 or 300 Articulator
The Ivoclar Stratos® 300 is an individually adjustable articulator. With its newly constructed joint mechanics, all the important parameters can be continuously set; including the protrusion angle, Bennett angle and immediate side-shift. As well, lateral, retrusive and protrusive eccentric movements can be accomplished. Thus, the Ivoclar Vivodent prosthetic system offers an articulator for complex denture prosthetics for the first time ever.
Ivoclar Teeth: SR Vivodent PE, SR Orthosit PE, Blue Line, Ortholingual & Orthoplane
Ivoclar teeth are manufactured using a layering process that produces a natural opalescence. Lifelike characterizations, such as demineralization points, are captured within every tooth.
Ivocap® Injection Moulding Processing System
The SR Ivocap® system uses a controlled heat and pressure polymerization procedure during which time the exact amount of material flows into the flask to compensate for shrinkage which ensures a perfect fit. This pressure also optimizes the physical properties of the SR Ivocap® high-impact denture base material and enhances the bond of the acrylic teeth to the base. An increase in the vertical dimension of the denture is also avoided.
SR Ivocap® Advantages
- Complete polymerization– reduced irritation to the gums from free monomer.
- Strong– extremely dense material reduces the chances of breakage. Dentures are guaranteed against breakage for 2 years.
- Clean– because of the injection process, the denture base becomes non-porous, limiting the traditional odour expected from dentures.
- Accuracy– due to the injection moulding process, conventional dimensional changes do not occur. Dentures are accurate and they fit as expected.
- Health– because BPS® dentures are accurate, non-irritating, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing, patients can eat better than conventional dentures.
- Aesthetics– due to the natural appearance of Ivoclar teeth, resistance to wear and the attention to detail and precision incorporated during the construction of the dentures, dentures appear as natural as possible. Patients can smile, speak and laugh with confidence.
- Fit– due to extreme care incorporated in the construction of the dentures, the end result is a better fitting, more comfortable prostheses (dentures that will require fewer adjustment appointments).